Recover from a Fire in Goshen
For companies, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. Fire can rip apart a building, but additional harm from smoke and ash can remain long after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Across the Goshen region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- Help arrives quickly and is ready any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and building stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Effective removal any burnt inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any part of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how devastating a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to revive for our specialists and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.