Disaster Planning in Goshen, UT
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.