Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No matter where you live, your business or home could receive significant water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all generate major damages to your building. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will analyze and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Detecting Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But when they fail, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, an appliance could cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting streams or rivers
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you can turn off your water main immediately to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Each of Paul Davis’s franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you’re in need of water damage remediation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.