Fruitland, UT, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you start the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one point automatically considered ruined are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Utah can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their value and will work hard to save them for you.