Water Damage Can Occur Anywhere, Anytime
Any business can endure water damage, no matter the location or climate. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause water damages. Water damages can take take a severe toil on you and your family. The professionals from Paul Davis understand.Call the professionals immediately to minimize your home’s water damage. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will assess and fix the problem. However, there are ways to avoid the expense of water damages. It’s important for every homeowner to understand how to protect their home from water damages.
What Causes Water Damage
Chances are, there‘s an appliance or two in your home that you rely on. But if your appliance is broken, it can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, dishwasher, sink or bathtub, most of these appliances can cause significant issues by overflowing. When an emergency strikes, the professionals from Paul Davis will come to your home to mend any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis can fix water damage from the following:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Dishwashers or washing machines that overflowed
The Best Ways to Prevent Water Damage
Are you concerned about your home receiving water damages? There are preemptive steps that you can take. You can never be too careful. You can do the following to stop water damage from ruining your home:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
A seemingly innocent leaking faucet or washing machine can spiral into a bigger problem. You can take preemptive steps to stop water damages. Unfortunately, it could be too late. Has this happened to you? Call Paul Davis 801-299-1000. We’ve taken care of water damages in houses for years. Let us take care of you.