Disaster Planning in Fruitland, UT
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.