Water Damage Can Happen Anywhere
Unless you’ve been trained on water damage, it can be extremely hard to detect. Luckily for property owners, the professionals from Paul Davis have been well-trained in water damage. We can tackle any level of water damage at extremely affordable prices. Do you have unexpected water damage on your hands? Don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. But in order to catch water damage before it increases, property owners needs to be able to detect water damage. It’s imperative to know what preemptive actions to take to prevent water damage. The most productive way to handle water damage is to stop it from happening.
How Your Home Sustains Water Damage
We all have appliances that we rely on. But if your appliance is broken, it usually causes more harm than good. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, dishwasher, faucets or bathtub, any of these appliances can leak and cause major problems. In the case of an emergency, the professionals from Paul Davis can come to your house to fix any leaks and quickly repair water damage. Paul Davis can fix water damage from the following:
- Water pipes or lines that froze or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
Water Damage Prevention
If you’re worried about your house receiving water damages, there are a few preemptive actions that you can take. You can never be too cautious. Take the following steps to stop water damage from happening:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
A seemingly innocent leaking pipe or shower head can spiral into a bigger problem. You can take preemptive steps to prevent water damages. Unfortunately, it could be too late. Has this happened to you? Call Paul Davis 801-299-1000. We have over 50 years of water damage repairs under out belt. Rely on us to take care of you.