Fire Damage Recovery for Farmington Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your business and stop production for months following. Fire can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Farmington offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Farmington region.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Elimination of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious part of your commercial property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Now
We understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.