Detecting Water Damage
No matter where you live, your building could receive significant water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and repair the damage.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
We all have an appliance we need. Unfortunately, if they malfunction, they can often bring more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major problems. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our experienced water repair technicians. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, reach out to the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Restoration Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage repair call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.