Water Damage Can Happen Anywhere
Unless you’ve been trained on water damage, it can be very hard to detect. If you need professionals that are experienced in water damage, rely on Paul Davis. Our experienced professionals have restored water damage at every level of severity at very affordable rates. If your property undergoes unforeseen water damage, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. However, every homeowner needs to be able to identify water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to evade water damage in your home. The key to water damage restoration is prevention.
What Causes Water Damage
Chances are, there are a couple of appliances in your home that you need for day-to-day life. But if your appliance is malfunctioning, it usually causes more harm than good. No matter if it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, faucets or bathtub, most of these appliances can cause significant problems by flooding. Paul Davis’ professionals can mend any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your home. Rely on Paul Davis to fix water damage from:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
Stop Water Damage from Occurring
The best way to repair water damage is to take preventive action. Productive prevention is the best way to avoid costly repairs and homeowner’s insurance claims. To avoid water damage, consider the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
A seemingly innocent leaky pipe or washing machine can spiral into a bigger problem. While there are steps you can take to stop water damages, sometimes it’s too late. In that case, call Paul Davis 801-299-1000. Paul Davis has over 50 years of water damage repairs under out belt. Let us take care of you.