Fairview Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Utah today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Fairview, UT after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.