Eden, UT Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.