How to Detect Water Leaks
Every business or home can undergo severe water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage can all generate major damages to your building. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will inspect and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could flood and cause major problems. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Mitigation Services
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.