Helping Duchesne Businesses
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to halt production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot can remain long after the fire has died. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years to come.
The professionals at Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Duchesne performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Duchesne market.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and smoke
- Odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from killing the fire
- We can restore any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Duchesne if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.