Disaster Planning in Draper
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.