Preventing Water Damage
No business or home is immune to significant water damages. Your business can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will undergo. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, assess and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we need. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause major problems. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your home regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Each of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.