How Harmful Can Water Damages Be?
Water damage can be very difficult to detect by the unexperienced eye. Luckily for homeowners, the professionals from Paul Davis have a lot of experience in water damage. Our experienced professionals have repair water damage at every level of severity at very reasonable rates. If your property sustains unforeseen water damage, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. But in order to catch water damage before it gets worse, homeowners needs to have the skill of detecting water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to evade water damage in your home. The best way to tackle water damage is to stop it from occurring in the first place.
How Your Home Sustains Water Damage
We all have an appliance are important for your everyday life. Unfortunately, a malfunctioning appliance can throw a wrench in your everyday schedule. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, most of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. Paul Davis’ professionals can fix any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your home. The Paul Davis professionals can repair water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that froze or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
The Best Ways to Prevent Water Damage
Many homeowners find water damage on their property when it’s too late. In most cases, it could have been prevented. Don’t let this happen to you. If you want to avoid water damage, do the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Your home can experience significant damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair services, call Paul Davis at 801-299-1000. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive to your home as soon as they can. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to tackle whatever water emergency you have for us.