Avoiding Water Damage
Every home or business can experience water damages. Your home can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your building is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can address, assess and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
TheCauses of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for day to day life. Unfortunately, if they fail, they can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, an appliance can cause major damages by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main right away to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can depend on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.