Fire Damage Removal for Clearfield Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and slow work for months after. Fire can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and ash can remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Clearfield performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Clearfield market.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready any time
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and odors
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or furniture in your business
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional equipment designed to eliminate water caused by killing the flames
- We can restore any portion of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Clearfield Franchise
We understand how devastating a fire can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your building back to normal. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, We will help with the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your company.