Water Damage Can Occur Anywhere
When you’re so busy maintaining and cleaning your home, checking for water damage probably isn’t a priority. Unfortunately, it isn’t uncommon for water damages to seemingly appear out of nowhere. These are often found when it’s too late to reverse the damage. Call the professionals immediately if this happens to you. Your local Paul Davis professionals will arrive at your home to evaluate and restore any water damage. But there are preemptive actions that any homeowner can take to avoid expensive water damage repairs. All homeowners need to know how to check for water damage in your home.
How Does Water Damage Occur?
We all have appliances that are important for day-to-day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more harm than good. Whether it’s your shower, refrigerator water dispenser, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can overflow and cause significant problems. When an emergency strikes, the experts from Paul Davis will come to your home to fix any leaks and quickly repair water damage. Count on Paul Davis to repair water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
Stop Water Damage from Occurring
If you’re worried about your home receiving water damages, there are a few precautionary actions that you can take. You can never be too careful. Take the following steps to stop water damage from happening:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
If your home undergone water damages, don’t wait. Waiting only makes the damages worse. For efficient water damage remediation services, contact Paul Davis today at 801-299-1000. When your local Paul Davis experts arrive, you can rest easy knowing your home will be taken care of. No matter how serious the damages, Paul Davis will take care of it.