Bountiful, UT Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Bountiful, UT after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.