Prevent Leaking Pipes
Every home or business can undergo water damages. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your building is to contact the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will analyze and fix the issue.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are important to everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause significant damage. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can flood and cause major damage. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to shut off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. All of our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.