Professional Water Damage Restoration
No building is immune to severe water damages. Your home can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your home is to contact the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can analyze and fix the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your house regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Provide
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. All of our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.