Water Damage Can Be Avoided
No home or business is immune to major water damages. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the amount of damage your building will undergo, contact the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can analyze and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. But a broken appliance can cause significant issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, an appliance can cause major issues by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. All of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.