the Wasatch Front Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you create a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your the Wasatch Front home’s kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the schedule and blueprint will be created and the work will commence. By choosing us, you’ll receive the best tools, materials, and procedures for your kitchen remodel.
A remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether you need more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home go up.
To create the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that must be considered. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us show you multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Add some variety with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Ready for better appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Call Paul Davis of the Wasatch Front to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to figure out the way to create your perfect kitchen.