Now Hiring – Apply Here
Paul Davis Restoration of Utah located in Kaysville and Sandy has an exciting career opportunity for someone who is active and enjoys a constantly changing work environment. We are looking for a motivated individual who likes to learn new things and wants to be a contributor in a team environment. This person should feel comfortable with being accountable for results and developing and implementing action plans to accomplish pre-established goals.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in the restoration industry, specifically with water, mold, and fire damage restoration. While these skills can be acquired on the job, someone with this background will be much more valuable to our operation.
This job requires a person to be detail oriented and able to follow established procedures carefully. This individual must have the ability to work within given time constraints, and also be a good problem solver. Additionally, the job will require this person to be available for limited afterhours/weekend work.
A successful candidate will need the ability to organize, manage, and complete the project management of disaster-damaged properties. Successful candidate would have general construction knowledge, insurance restoration knowledge, and Xactimate experience. Not necessary, but helpful would be any IICRC (Clean Trust) certifications. Training and certification will be provided by employer.
– Enjoys working with people and thrives on customer service excellence.
– Proficient working with computers and computerized equipment, word processing, spread-sheets, and data entry.
– Possess a proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize work loads
– Ability to train and supervise tradesman/sub contractors to accomplish a task
– Great oral and written communication skills
– Ability to get along with individuals of varying backgrounds
– Able to work within given time constraints with a focus on quality service
– Ability to work with or learn other software programs is also desired
– Be a self-starter and have the ability to work hard with little additional supervision or direction
– Must have project management skills for disaster restoration jobs and/or general construction jobs
– Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing
– Must have a clean driving record and be able to provide a personal vehicle
Compensation will be based on work and education experience and demonstrated ability. Base salary plus commission. Starting base of $50,000 annual – commission opportunities up to $95,000 annual plus benefits and incentives after probationary period. Company truck also provided.
All interested candidates should submit a resume with applicable references, work and education experience along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position and when you would be available to begin work.
Fill out our online job application HERE.
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please check below for available job opportunities that meet your criteria and send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.