Kaysville, UT Mold Remediation Services
Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can call the phone number listed above to talk to a member of our team at Paul Davis in Kaysville, UT at any time, or simply submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring professional technicians. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Kaysville, UT are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Kaysville, UT will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage that exists in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to decide the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to be sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to completely remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid spaces where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is easily increased. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Kaysville, UT will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of disruption possible.