Flood Damage Cleanup Contractors
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without postponement is necessary. The team at Paul Davis Restoration of Utah is trained in handling flood damage from leaky appliances to water stains on walls. Paul Davis emergency services run around the clock, so we’re always ready to help.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you require immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Utah will get back to you within 30 minutes and get to your home or business within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Method
- Contact Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – Our contractors operate a thorough inspection of the damage area to find the most effective way to remove and avoid causes, future protection and removal options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration of Utah, we have commercial grade vacuums and pumps to extract flooding. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the flooding.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but serious situations may require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Stagnant water leaves behind stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. We use special tools and techniques to neutralize smells, stains, and warping and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – No matter if the flooding was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Utah restoration team will take your home or business back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Appliance leak
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and specialized equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been affected by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah today find out what measures you can take and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.